Friday 29 September 2017

Starting the Winter knits

That time of year again to put away the pastel colours and get knitting the winter warm shades.
Not that I will ever truly put away my baby colours, I just love them too much. Pastel lemon on the go at the moment for a Christmas baby, but of course I will add a few winter pieces as well.

The first of my Winter warmers is this little jacket, It has had some lovely comments already, and one lady has knitted it already in Grey ad blue.

https://www.loveknitting.com/catalog/product/view/id/193797


Finished these lovely mittens over the weekend.
So love the deep purple colour.

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, it was a real joy to do, the MillaMia yarn was so soft to use.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I saw it on my friends little one today, so cute.

      Delete